Experience the fresh beauty of winter at a Canadian cottage rental
Experience real winter at our place! We are in the snowbelt and often have snow when the cities are bare. Our evenly-heated, high insulation cottage has all the comforts of home from which to watch the elements rage or enjoy their natural beauty.
Or you might just want to indulge in building snowmen, or a good-natured snowball fight! Then you can cozy up in front of the fireplace with a hot toddy or cocoa.
Whether you're looking to put your feet up or engage in some vigorous winter sports, Breathe Easy has lots to offer.
And if you want to take in some events in the area, check out festivals and events on our links page.
Discover natural wonders such as these snow garlands. Wind-driven snow during the previous day's blizzard packed together in a spectacular twisted and sculpted wavelike shape along a split-rail fence to defy gravity.
Christmas at Breathe Easy
Do you dream of bringing together all the generations of your family for a cosy Christmas celebration?
Breathe Easy Cottage has the space, the facilities, the warm hospitality and the many details that make for a relaxed holiday for people of all ages and interests:
- lots of comfortable sleeping choices (we can sleep 20-30 in beds);
- a large gourmet kitchen and banquet tables for the family feast;
- games and toys for all ages (including pingpong inside and snow play outside);
- a choice of spaces, large and small, for group and intimate conversation;
- indoor comfort: solidly built new house, many windows, radiant floor heating
- and the serenity and pristine beauty of our undisturbed winter landscape.
What better gift could you offer your family?
Snow-laden trees overhang the Styx River by the cottage.